Narula Institute of Technology Online Admission Steps:
General Guidelines: Please go through our website www.nit.ac.in and refer Admission Policy under Admission Menu to check the Eligibility Criteria for Admission to various Courses.
- First of all put the mobile number and password for existing user. If you are not a register user then click on signup and put your details.
- Do the Registration by following Guidelines.
- Enter student name.
- Enter 10 digits mobile number; make sure mobile number should be correct, because you will have to be validated through OTP.
- Enter your desired password.
- Re-enter your password to confirm it.
- Enter valid E-mail id.
- Click on SUBMIT button for submit.
- Now you will get an OTP on your given Mobile number, put the OTP in space provided, click on VALIDATE & SAVE.
- If OTP is not sent to your mobile number or you have not received the OTP due to any reason for more than 2 minutes, please click on regenerate OTP.
- If you are still facing problems regarding OTP then check whether, you had given incorrect mobile number during registration. So again register with the correct mobile number.
- After successful registration you will be redirected to login page, please do the login and now you are in student Dashboard. Now Click on APPLY
Application Form Fill Up:
Note: You need not have to complete the entire application form by one chance.
You can click on Save and Continue to save Application form partly. You can also fill up remaining part later on.
- Select Course Type among UG, PG or Ph.D. (UG for Under Graduate and PG for Post Graduate)
- Choose Course/Stream of your choice.
- Enter last Appeared Examination details and Obtained marks in percentage.
- Enter your Personal details one by one and upload passport size (maximum 100kb) photograph.
- Now fill up your academic Details as in 10th, 12th, Diploma, graduation, post- graduation.
- If you have any Professional qualification, you can specify in the text box.
- If Applicant is science Student, please specify the Obtained Marks in particular subject one by one.
- Please tick on hostel facility required or not.
- Candidate can change any information he/she has recorded any time before final submission of the Application form.
- Once candidate clicks on “I Agree” button, the Application form will be submitted finally and candidate will not be able to change any data further.
- Once you click on “I Agree” candidate will get a message on his/her mobile number.
- After submission of Application Form, candidate has to visit Narula Institute of Technology campus with all relevant documents (Original & Xerox), Printed copy of Application Form for Document verification and Entrance Exam.
- After Documents are verified and Entrance Exam is cleared, candidate will receive SMS and he/she can see “Pay Admission Fees” button on his/her Dashboard through which he/she can pay Online Admission Fees.
- For Offline Admission Fees candidate has to visit Narula Institute of Technology Campus with demand Draft.