Training and Placement
Industrial Training Records
1. EIE Department conducts industrial visit at Super Heat Treatment at Madhyamgram, Kolkata in the year 2017
2. EIE Department conducts industrial visit EMT Megatherm Pvt. Ltd. on 16th & 17th February under the supervision of their faculty members in 2016
3. EIE Department conducts industrial visit Mongal Pandey Water Treatment Plant, Palta in 2013-2014.
4. The students of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering dept. (EIE) of Narula Institute of Technology has visited Kolaghat Thermal Power Station (KTPS) on 26th February 2020. The entire team was guided by the faculty members and Technical Staff of EIE department. The officials of KTPS demonstrated the different sections inside the plant.
KTPS is Coal-fired thermal power Plant, consisting of 6 Units of 210 MW each. The mechanical section and the control room were demonstrated very nicely by the Shift Engineers. The visit provided great learning and field Industry Exposure for the students.
5. Students of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Department has visited National Atmospheric Research Laboratory under ISRO at Tirupati, AP on 12th July 2019. NARL is engaged in fundamental and applied research in the field of Atmospheric Sciences.The visit was thrilling as they have witnessed the super computers and advanced laboratories of space technology.