1. Academic Achievements
EIE Students have received IET student membership
IET Kolkata network with collaboration with Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering of Narula Institute of Technology had organized a two days Intercollegiate workshop on “Industrial Automation-PLC and SCADA" from 4th to 5th September 2017 at Seminar Hall, NIT. The programme was hosted by Mrs Bansari Deb Majumder, Teacher- In charge of EIE Department.Honorable Guest Prof. Dr.Joyanta Kumar Roy, chairman of IET Kolkata acted as the invited speaker of this event and also awarded certificates to the participants.Total sixteen number of EIE students is having student membership of IET Kolkata Network.
2. Project Related and Other Achievements
a) Saikat Biswas, Sagnik Banerjee, Mainak Krishna Sinha (under the guidance of Mrs. Bansari Deb Majumder, Assistant Professor of EIE, NIT) have received 1st Best paper award in National Conference on Advanced Computation on Electronics and Remote Sensing (NCACERS-16) during 19-20th August, 2016 at Narula Institute of Technology.
b) 2017 Pass out batch students won First prize in Kritanj 2016 and Second prize in Kritanj 2017. They have designed home automation system using Eye movement and Brain signals (EOG and EEG).
3. Yekta Roy, EIE 3rd year, has scored an average of over 9.0 CGPA and had a chance to visit Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok in year 2017.She also anchors in the closing ceremony of the AIT, Bangkok .
In year 2018 ,abhijit seth and avipsa basak have got a chance to visit Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok
4. Participation in National Level project competition (NI-YANTRA) organized by National Instruments in 2014-2015
Summer Winter Trainings(2018):
1. Nistha Gupta, Manish Guha, Uday Sankar Saha, Supravat Roy, Abhijit Seth, Avipsa Basak, Anismita Paul, Alivia Bose, Souvik Kundu, Papendu Das, Atri Kumar Mondal, Sayantan Mitra, Harshita Jain Damodar Valley Corporation, 25 June-13 July, 2018
2. Vijitaa Das, Eastern Railway, 25 June – 6 July, 2018
3. Attrayee Sinha, Steel Authority of India, Alloy Steels Plant, 26 December 2017-8 January 2018
4. Attrayee Sinha, Steel Authority of India, Durgapur Steel Plant, 22 January 2018-2 February 2018
5. Sukhman Kaur, Autocad and MATLAB, 3-13 July, 2018
6. Sukhman Kaur, BSNL, 15 October-9 November, 2018
7. Rishav Roy, WBSEDCL, 1-15 July, 2018
8. Anindita Mitra, 3-13 July, Autocad, PLC, DCS, SCADA
9. Neha Mukherjee, Microcontroller based embedded system, Ardent Computech, 15 June-16 July, 2018
10. Progya Saha, Java, TCSion, Madhyamgram
Student Achievement 2018:-
1. Uday Sankar Saha, Supravat Roy, Avipsa Basak, Sayantan Mitra, participated World Innompics Games, Kualalampur University, Malaysia on 26-30 September, 2018 and won First Prize in Creative problem solving category.
2. Uday Sankar Saha, Supravat Roy, Avipsa Basak, Sayantan Mitra have won third prize in Kritanj 2018 Tech-Fest 2018.
3. Yekta Roy, EIE 2014-2018 becomes College blue and MAKAUT topper.