Dr. Sarbani Ganguli
- Bioeffects of microwave-a brief review, Bioresource Technology, vol 87, Issue 2, 2003, page 155-159. ISSN: 0960-8524
- Production of medium chain glycerides and monolaurin from coconut acid oil by lipase catalysed reactions, J. Oleo Sci.,(Japan),vol 53, issue 10, 2004, page 497-501. ISSN 1345-8957
- Production of medium chain glycerides from coconut and palm kernel fatty acid distillates by lipase-catalyzed reactions, Enzyme and Microbial Technology, vol 36/5-6, 2005, page 725-728. DOI 10.1016/j.enzmictec.2004.12.016
- Effect of microwave irradiated Methanosarcina barkeri DSM-804 on biomethanation, Bioresource Technology, vol 97, Issue 6, 2006, page 819-823. ISSN: 0960-8524
- Biooxidation of fatty acid distillates to dibasic acids by a mutant of Candida tropicalis, Journal of Oleo Science, vol 56(1), 2007. ISSN 1345-8957.
- Lipase Catalyzed Synthesis of Neutral Glycerides Rich in Micronutrients from Rice Bran Oil Fatty Acid Distillate, Journal of Oleo Science, vol 57(11), 2008, 599-603. ISSN 1345-8957
- Oxidation of long chain fatty acids to dicarboxylic acids by a mutant of Candida tropicalis, J. Lipid Sci.Technol., 38(2), 2006, pp 74-79. ISSN 0970-4094.
- Productivity study for enzymatic synthesis of diesters of sebacic acid, Chemical Science Review and Letters, vol 2(5), pp 382-386, ISSN 2278-6783.
- Synthesis of triacontanol concentrates from crude rice bran wax by microwave treatment and molecular distillation, Chemical Science Review and Letters, vol 2(5), pp 387-392, ISSN 2278-6783.
- Curcumin-A natural antioxidant for improving shelf life of wheat flour, Chemical Science Review and Letters, vol 3(11), pp 222-228, ISSN 2278-6783.
- Process optimization of lipase catalyzed synthesis of diesters in a packed bed reactor, Biochemical Engineering Journal(Elsevier), Volume 102, Pages 1-134, 2015.
- Edible Oil Seeds Meals as Novel Prebiotic Food – International Conference on Biotechnology and Biological Sciences (Biospectrum 2017) at University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata during 25-26 August, 2017.
- Microbial conversion of refinery by products of coconut and palm kernel oil to dibasic acids, Sarbani gangopadhyay and Sumit Nandi published in the proceedings of IC2A2SE, 2016.
- Dr. Sarbani Ganguly, Arpita Banerjee & Dr. Pubali Dhar. "Prebiotic Potentials of Oil Seed Meals", International conference on agriculture, food science, natural resource management and environmental dynamics: the technology, people and sustainable development,BCKV, Nadia, West Bengal, 13-14th August, 2016.
- Dr. Sarbani Ganguly & Dr. Sumit Nandi, "Bioprocess optimisation for synthesis of diesters of adipic acid", International Conference on Advances in Bioprocess Engineering and Technology, 2016 (ICABET 2016), Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata, 20-22nd January, 2016.
- Sarbani Ganguly & Arpita Banerjee, solid state fermentation of mustard meal with lactic acid bacteria to improve the nutritional quality, 3rd International Conference on Biotechnology & Biological Sciences), 8th-10th August 2018,UEM, Kolkata.
- Sarbani Ganguly & Sunitha Kundu, Antixidative role of flavonoids present in different types of processed teas, National Conference on Science, Technology & Communication Skills (NCSTCS 2K19), Narula Institute of Technology, Kolkata, ISBN: 978-9386675-98-9