Ms. Rajasi Ray
- Published a paper on Need and Importance on English Language for An Engineering Student in GLOBAL ENGLISH ORIENTED RESEARCH JOURNAL ISSN 2454-5511 Impact Factor 2.9 in Volume 2 (4) March 2017.
- The Unspoken Of: In Dattani’s Do the Needful and Seven Steps round the Fire, in Journal of Higher Studies and Research Society, Rajasi Ray, A Referred International Journal. ISSN 2349-0209, October 2015.Page 209 to 215
- THE MARGINALIZED: A POSTCOLONIAL READING OF MAHESH DATTANI‟S PLAYS, in Global English oriented research Journal, Rajasi Ray, (ISSN 2454-5511), Volume I (1) ,June 2015; pp 96-105.
- WE IN THE INDIAN MILIEU, in English Studies International Research Journal, Rajasi Ray,(ISSN2347-3419), March 2016 Field of research work is Gender Performativity in the plays of Mahesh Dattani Conference Publications.
- Published a full length research paper in The Criterion An International Journal In English titled Gender Performativity: A study of Mahesh Dattani’s On a Muggy Night in Mumbai and Dance Like a Man.
- Presented a full length research paper on English for Employability at the 7th International and 43rd Annual ELTAI Conference from 19th to the 21st of July 2012.
- Title: WE In The Indian Milieu Name of the Conference: International Conference on Women Studies and Social Sciences Organized by : Carmel College for Women, Nuvem, Goa Along with IMRF 3rd to 5th March 2016
- Title: The Unspoken of : In Dattani’s Do The Needful and Seven Steps Round the Fire Name of Conference: International Conference on Comparative Literature and Culture Organized by : Higher Education and Research Society along with VasantRao Naik Institute of Arts and Social Sciences, Nagpur 11th to 12th September 2016.
- Presented a paper titled ENGLISH SKILLS FOR EMPLOYABILITY FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS in the International Conference English Studies: Skill Development for Sustainable Growth at Amity University Lucknow from 23-24th Feb 2017.
- Presented a paper titled Techniques of Digital Humanities in the International Conference on Computational Advancement in Applied Science and Engineering 4-6th Oct 2016 IC2A2AC-2016.
- Presented a full length research paper on The Marginalized in the plays of Mahesh Dattani in a Two-day UGC-sponsored National Seminar, “Contemporary Trends in Indian Drama: Theory, Practice and Criticism”, 27-28 March 2012, organised by the Dept. of English (UG & PG Studies), Rishi Bankim Chandra College, Naihati, in collaboration with Dept. of English, West Bengal State University, Barasat.
- Presented a paper titled A mathematical Approach to Digital Humanities in TEQIP SPONSORED Conference NSAMTM 2016.
- ICT Application for Technology, English communication and Verbal Ability Ms. Rajasi Ray and Paramita Chowdhury ( Proceedings of TEQIP sponsored "National Conference on ELT for Management and Technology : Recent Trends (NCEMT 2017 ISBN: 978-93-86675-14-9)" .
- Necessity of Social Whistle Blowing To Abandon The Curse Of Caste Discrimination In India in an International Journal titled International Journal Of Research and Analytical Reviews(IJRAR) ISSN 2349-5138, JUNE 2019
· INVITED LECTURES
Delivered an invited talk on ENGLISH SKILLS for EMPLOYABILITY and Communicative Language Teaching at a state level National Seminar on “Communicative Language Teaching for Schools in 21st Century” held at Visyasagay B.Ed College, Nadia, West Bengal on 29th March,2019
Proceedings of 2ND National Conference on SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS,
Ideal International E-Publication ISBN: 978-93-86675-98-9 October 2019
1. Multimedia as an ICT tool in English Language Education; Ankush Bose , Angsuman Goswami and Rajasi Ray
2. English for Engineers ;Anuron Mullik , Trisha Paul and Rajasi Ray
3. English for Academic Purpose ;Arijit Saha Ray , Tirthadeep Basak and Rajasi Ray
4. The Elements of English for Academic Purposes ;Sanjukta Poddar , Debdutta Bhowmik and Rajasi Ray.
5. Language and Peace Education ;Debarpita Bhowmik , Deblina Mitra and Rajasi Ray
6. Computer Assisted language Teaching ; Rajasi Ray , Tanisha Khan and Kumar Harshit Singh
7. English for Engineers; Ritam Dey , Ishita Mukherjee and Rajasi Ray
8. Language the Key to Peace in Education; Arka Majumdar , Debalina Chatterjee and Rajasi Ray