Basic Science and Humanities @ Narula Institute of Technology consists of 4 sections, Chemistry, English, Mathematics and Physics. These subjects lay foundation to the knowledge base and education of any engineer, thus all the faculty members in these departments work towards achieving a common goal , to fulfill the educational needs of an engineer. Following are the main combined objective of Basic Science and Humanities @ NiT
- To provide the best possible educational facilities for training bright students for the careers in technology and science.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive both amongst the students and the faculty.
- To organize a short intensive courses, conferences and seminars on current technological developments which will be of benefit to the surrounding community.
- To provide research and development consultancy which will promote contact with and be of service to industries and to government and Civic Organizations.
- To organize quality improvement programmes for faculty members from various engineering colleges.
- To provide leadership in curriculum design and development.